West Wales Caravans
Terms & Conditions
Reservations of accommodation are subject to the following terms and Conditions of Hire.
1. Contract: all bookings will form a contract between the Hirer and us (the caravan owner). Any questions about transfer of dates or refunds due to Covid-19 lockdowns etc. must be directed to us.
2. Rental: Bookings for persons or groups under 21 years of age cannot be accepted. No hen or stag parties are permitted.
3. Bookings / Deposits / Payments: An initial 14% deposit is required to be made online by credit or debit card. Bookings are not shown online until the deposit is paid. The balance is due 6 weeks before arrival by Bank transfer or the full payment is required if a booking is made within 28 days of arrival.
Deposits are non-refundable.
If the UK government or the dissolved parliament’s lockdown or stops travel within the UK and it affects your booking then a full refund will be given.
Security deposit – A refundable security/cleaning deposit is required, (£100) and is refunded by the owner at the end of the stay if there is no damage or extra cleaning required.
4. Damage / Extra cleaning: All bookings are accepted on the condition that the Caravan is left in the same state of repair, order and cleanliness both inside and outside as at the start of the holiday, should you not have time to leave the caravan as you found it, there will be an additional charge of £50. It is agreed that the person who made the booking will pay for breakage and / or damage and extra cleaning over and above the standard cleaning, if so required.
5. Sleeping Capacity: The maximum number of people allowed is clearly stated on the particulars and extra persons cannot be accommodated under any circumstances.
6. Availability: The Hiring Contract is made on the understanding that the Caravan and its facilities as published on the internet will be available for the dates stated. In the unlikely event that the Caravan is not available through events arising out of the control of the agents or owners, then a booking may be cancelled. All efforts will be made to provide a suitable replacement, but this is not always possible. Cancellation insurance is advised.
7. Occupation commences after 4 pm (unless otherwise agreed), on the commencement date of the booking and terminate at 10.00 am on the leaving date. This is to ensure that the Caravan can be properly prepared for the subsequent guests.
8. Pets should have their own bedding and must not be allowed on the furniture or in bedrooms. Dogs should not be left unattended in the caravan or on the decking under any circumstances.
9. Smoking: Smoking is not allowed inside. If guests wish to smoke on the deck or in the garden area, then they should not leave cigarette litter on the premises. Smoking inside a caravan constitutes a breach of contract. If guests wish to smoke on the deck or in the garden area a bucket of sand is provided to discard cigarette butts in, they should not leave cigarette litter on the premises. Smoking inside the caravan constitutes a breach of contract.
10. Special Needs: If the Hirer has special requests or needs, the Hirer is responsible for advising us at the time of booking, although we cannot guarantee that any requests will be met. Failure to meet special requests will not be a breach of contract. It is your responsibility to satisfy yourself that the Caravan is completely suitable for your needs. Please note that if a particular requirement is not specified on the Website then it is not provided.
11. Barbecue: The use of a barbecue on the timber deck is not permitted.
12. Safety: While every attempt is made to ensure your safety during your stay, please be aware that steps and decking can be slippery in wet or icy conditions, and that your use of the deck at this time is at your own risk.
13. Cancellation by guests more than 8 weeks before the holiday: Any deposit is not refundable but can subsequently be used as a deposit for a future holiday booked within 6 months from the date of cancellation.
Cancellation by guests within 8 weeks of a holiday: If cancellation occurs for any reason within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday, the Hirer should advise us immediately by telephone or e-mail. Upon notification (but without any obligation to the hirer) we will attempt to obtain a replacement booking, and if such a booking is obtained, then we will refund the Hirer any monies paid less the deposit – which can subsequently be used for a future booking at the same caravan if available. If we are unable to re-book, then we shall be entitled to retain payments already made. We advise Hirers to arrange cancellation and holiday insurance with the insurer of their choice to cover any eventuality.
Non-payment of balance: In the event of balance of booking payment not being made by the due date, the booking will be cancelled.
Closure of a holiday park: In the very unlikely event that a Holiday Park closes for any reason, then guests will be offered alternative dates. If this is not possible, then a full refund will be given.
14: External factors: We have no control over, and cannot be held liable for external factors that could possibly affect a Holiday such as severe or unexpected weather, local traffic, local events, neighbours, children playing, electricity, gas and water supply and the vagaries of television, broadband and mobile phone reception, or any financial losses incurred as a result of external factors.
15. Breach of contract: If there is a material breach of any of these conditions by the Hirer or any of their party, we reserve the right to re-enter the Caravan, and / or end the letting and require the Hirer and their party to leave immediately without refund.
16. Complaints: Every effort has been made to ensure that Hirers have an enjoyable holiday. If, however, the Hirer has any cause for complaint, then they must contact us on the day of arrival, or immediately if any problem arises during the stay so that it can be speedily resolved. We cannot subsequently consider any complaints or enter into any correspondence about the complaint unless this procedure has been followed. If guests choose to terminate their holiday early for any reason and do not give us the opportunity to resolve any problems, then we are entitled to retain the full rental payment already made.
17. Data protection and Privacy: Information provided will remain confidential and will not be disclosed to a third party or used for any other purpose.
18.Entertainment/Activities passes for Quay West – Prices shown are for accommodation in the caravan only and do not include optional charges for other park facilities. Passes can be obtained from the Quay West office following arrival – prices will vary according to dates of holiday.
19. Electric vehicles – if guests wish to charge electric vehicles from the caravan’s electricity supply, then they must contact us to arrange for any additional payment required.